Intelligent MCC Panels
We manufacture best quality Intelligent MCC Panels in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Use of open networks, distributed I/Os, and electronic components is one way of defining an MCC as intelligent. Typically, intelligent systems have three things in common: Typically, intelligent systems have three things in common:
- Control is achieved through a microprocessor-based system
- Network technology is used to replace hardwiring
- Some degree of enhanced diagnostic or protective functionality is included.
IMCC panels consist of compact Intelligent Motor Starters and Intelligent Relays. For applications with heavy loads and requiring speed control, Soft-starters and VFDs are provided.
Communication with PLC is achieved through Canopen/ Modbus/ Profibus/ Devicenet. Warnings, Alarms and Measurement data acquired from Intelligent devices is displayed on local HMI or SCADA. For remote operations of motors from plant DCS, IMCC communication is offered through Profibus or Modbus TCP/IP.
- Our MCC panels are made of fully Modular Enclosures
- For low-voltage switchgear with design verification to IEC/EN 61439-1 and -2.
- Simple, installation-friendly system assembly